Deploying to Android (Amazon Fire 7)

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 15:39:58 EDT 2017

I don’t know the answer to your question, but as far as testing a LiveCode app on Android goes, I would use the Development menu, Test Target, Test, to try it on a connected Android device.

For installing an APK I would usually just post it online somewhere, that way I can try it on various devices without having to connect them, or even have them at all (it might be someone else doing the testing).

One odd thing you said, as far as I know Fire is always in developer mode.