Bu**ered by Bug reporter

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 13:33:05 EDT 2017

Well, as nobody bothered to tell me how to solve this I spent quite some
time p*ssing around with a
counter-intuitive thing until I worked out how to do it.

Just found that clicking the button 'Dictionary' on the revMenuBar stack
in LC 9 dp 8 on Xubuntu 16.04 LTS
freezes the whole IDE, and the only way to sort this out is by sending a
KILL signal to Livecode; far from satisfactory

(quite apart from the NON dictionary).

Bug  20334

Richmond.