[ANN] Release 8.1.7 RC-1

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 13:06:51 EDT 2017

Excited by many things.

I wonder if snapshot, which was failing on desktop (Mac and Linux at least)
has been sorted out?

Majorly %^&*($# by this:

The Linux version of LiveCode is STILL NOT loading a dictionary.

[ I see that that problem has been "solved" in LC 9 dp 8 by simply
inactivating the Dictionary button on Linux. ]

So, as I stated before:

"always something new to fiddle around with", and CAREFULLY avoided writing:

somethings never seem to get completely sorted out,

but, as you "rose to the bait" I have "baited my hook".

Whatever my sour responses, LiveCode still "rocks the socks" off all
the also-rans.

Richmond.