[ANN[ Release 8.1.7 RC-1

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 12:13:20 EDT 2017

Hi Ralph,

No, it should not, otherwise you would not be able to build device
standalones using Xcode 8.3.x on Sierra. BTW I just checked and it is not
empty for me (checked on Indy and Business).

Maybe a failure during installation? Strange. Could you try to delete and
reinstall?

Best regards,
Panos
--

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 4:58 PM, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <