remote debugging just stopped being available.

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 5 10:19:08 EDT 2017

You also have to set the test target, and make sure your device is
recognized.  Yesterday, for example, the phone I was using to test kept
disappearing from the list, so I had to disconnect/reconnect it.  I didn't
come up with a recipe that would let the team dive in and try to fix it.

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 3:34 AM, Terry Judd via use-livecode <