TSNet error 6

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Sep 3 18:52:39 EDT 2017

Two different Android phones so far, one is a Samsung S4 and the other
is a non-Samsung, some type of HP phone I think.

Not much info, I know. Neither of the two phones with the error had it
on the owner's home network. Both our app and the server use https.
We're going to see what happens with plain http tomorrow.

Thanks so much for jumping in, I was hoping you would.