Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Fri Sep 1 15:43:18 EDT 2017

On 09/01/2017 12:25 AM, Todd Fabacher via use-livecode wrote:

> There needs to be a better way for all of us to share projects and
> code snippets.

There are already many sites for this, and that's the problem. I've got
stuff on bitbucket and github, in revOnline, on my own site...
I think there needs to be a single common place for this, and it needs
to be either on the official LiveCode site itself or linked to *very*
prominently. Otherwise we end up with the balkanization we have now,
with code sprinkled around the internet, mostly in places nobody
(especially new users) knows about.

Having the official blessing of the mothership on this would also go a
long ways to showing support for growing the community.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com