Go card "xyz"

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Oct 31 17:00:23 EDT 2017

No, and it can't work that way because as you have foreseen, that would wreak havoc on the message hierarchy. Some messages, a very few get processed as a high priority to resolve some issue they would have had if they went through the regular hierarchy (someone correct me if I am wrong) but these are typically not the ones you would read about in the dictionary.

Bob S