I Hate Full Screen!

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Mon Oct 30 21:03:05 EDT 2017

I figured out how to disable full screen and replace it with the old zoom,
but that isn’t really that much of an improvement. Something in the SDK has
changed since the code didn’t change between 7 and 8 (at least the engine
code that sets up the window).
On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 8:38 AM Mike Kerner via use-livecode <