Relative Paths in Property Inspector

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 30 12:08:18 EDT 2017

On "b", I have three machines that I use.  Two of them use Google's Backup
and Sync service, and the other uses Google's Drive File Stream.  So in for
two of the machines, the answer is "mostly yes" - the difference is the
username, as the "Drive" folder is in the user folder.  For the the third,
the answer is "no", because in that case, the access is treated as a
network store, i.e. its own drive.