Radio button scaling

Pyyhtiä Christer christer at mindcrea.com
Sun Oct 29 04:28:14 EDT 2017

1.  Question 1:

What is the problem with getting the radio buttons "tick boxes" scalable?

Trying to remember, I asked about it for a few years ago, and the answer by LC team was, it is about the icon??

I tried using switch button widgets, but the scaling of those isn't linear (width / height) as any other objects.

So, do I need to do my own radio buttons (i.e. use a round hilite button + text button) or would there be another solution?

2.  Question 2:

LC 8.1.7 rc-3; there is instability in retaining setups.  For example, upgrading from the previous G version the path to SDK was lost.  Also various setups seem to move, the background of the screen goes all grey.  Anyone experiencing oddities like this?

Christer Pyyhtiä
christer at mindcrea.com