Call for Speakers 2018

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Thu Oct 26 05:31:03 EDT 2017

Thank you Roger. We've had so much great feedback about this method of delivering content. It's not the same as a fully live conference, no, but in some ways it works better. They are different things. We're not saying we'll never do another one live. We're just saying hey, this was great. Let's do it again!

So folks, come on, be a part of it, and start sending me speaker ideas and submissions. Don't want to speak yourself but know of someone else with a fabulous project or viewpoint to share? Dob them in and tell me all about it.

conference-speaker at livecode.com <mailto:conference-speaker at livecode.com>

Best Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine