Standalone Building for multiple platforms

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Oct 25 21:12:23 EDT 2017

I have a similar issue when I even build for one platform, except with
behavior stacks.  After the build, all the behaviors unload and the
stacksInUse is reset.  Every time I build I have to preOpenStack to get the
other stacks back in.

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <