Widget properties

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Oct 23 10:54:41 EDT 2017

The answer to that question may be academic. But the best answer I can come up with is that mobile devices are fundamentally different than desktop devices. It's already an amazing thing to get a single layout to display in the various desktop operating systems in a consistent manner, and Windows/Mac/Unix/Linux are similar enough for that. iOS and Android are vastly different interfaces, so to look and behave "natively" on these requires in many instances a different kind of object.

It is not a big chore, but you can create your own "scalable" radio buttons from regular buttons and some reasonably high resolution images, or even just the images themselves. That is one of the great things about livecode. You can with some ingenuity create your own custom controls.

Bob S