Interview wtth inventor of hypercard Bill Atkinson

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 14:55:48 EDT 2017

RunRev did buy Metacard, but not at the start.

I believe (this is where Heather can put us ALL straight) RunRev was
initially designed as an alternative interface (front-end/GUI) to the
MeatCard one.

I don't think RunRev ever plagiarised, especially as they always gave
credit to Metacard.

Now, wehter Supercard or Metacard plagiarised is not for me to say: and
while the lawyers may, I don't really care: that was NOT
the thrust of my post.

Richmond.