[OT] Myst and The Manhole

Jim Lambert jiml at netrin.com
Fri Oct 20 11:26:19 EDT 2017

Last year my wife and I visited Meow Wolf’s House of Eternal Return.
It was clear there was a Myst-like puzzle at the heart of it.
But we didn’t bother much trying to figure it out.
It was just splendid fun to walk, dash, crawl, slide and climb through the wacky spaces.
Even 67 year olds can get a kick out of climbing into a washing machine only to pop suddenly out of a refrigerator, much to the startled consternation of the people standing in the ‘kitchen’.

Jim Lambert