OT Toxoplasmosis (was : Send "rawKeyUp")

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 14:21:53 EDT 2017

I, at least, often feel slightly schizophrenic about LiveCode :)

I had toxoplasmosis in 1988; caught when working with the Egyptian
Police in the Sinai: had about 3 months in bed
feeling weak and peculiar (I would not recommend it ot any one, not even
my worse enemy),
and eating an entertaining collection of pills: never went any more
bonkers than I have always been.

---------

I am NOT going to rely on end-users doing what I instruct them; because
most of them either won't or won't understand
my directions; so I will ALWAYS either build safe-guards into my code,
or not release anything at all.

Richmond.