Android Sound Capture in WAV format

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Tue Oct 17 11:05:42 EDT 2017

Hi Peter,
The Android MediaRecorder class does not support WAV unfortunately. There
may be some third party libraries you could use to achieve this - including
third party jar files will be possible once this PR is merged:
https://github.com/livecode/livecode/pull/6059

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 10:14 AM Peter Reid via use-livecode <