Comparing 2 Spoken words, FFT function in LiveCode?

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Mon Oct 16 13:33:12 EDT 2017

LC Script is probably not fast enough for performing a FFT.
But you could use, for example, the following digital signal processing
library for javascript via a browser widget.

https://github.com/corbanbrook/dsp.js

Or try to use LCB's java-FFI based on these approaches:

https://lstsal.wordpress.com/2015/02/25/an-easy-way-to-compare-two-audios/
https://lstsal.wordpress.com/2015/02/28/comparing-two-audio-files/