Comparing 2 Spoken words, FFT function in LiveCode?

Peter Reid preid at reidit.co.uk
Mon Oct 16 09:18:28 EDT 2017

Does anyone know of an implementation of an FFT function written in LiveCode?  I've tried joneslib but this doesn't include FFT. I'm hoping to use FFTs as part of my attempt to compare 2 short sound clips of people speaking a single word.  I'm trying to judge whether a single word spoken by 2 different people is the same word or not. Any advice or code that might help with this would be most welcome.

Thanks

Peter
--
Peter Reid