is a date

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at mac.com
Sun Oct 15 16:00:05 EDT 2017

Hi,

Does such a text « 99/99/00 »  exist ?
You can also always say that it is possible that « 15/10/17 » is not a date in a certain context

Now seriously if the function returns a valid date, you can test afterwards the result to see if it can be something else than a date.
Now i’m not enough expert in regEx to search something more secure than the function I gave previously.
Sorry.

Greetings.

Yves COPPE
yvescoppe at mac.com