Send "rawKeyUp"

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 06:21:59 EDT 2017

Nothing quite beats answering one's own e-mails,

except, possibly, banging one's head against the wall (Don't believe me?
Try it some time!)

this in a cardScript:

on rawKeyDown RAWK
if the XXXX of this card = "in" then
        do something
     end if
set the XXXX of this card to "out"
end rawKeyDown

on rawKeyUp RUP
set the XXXX of this card to "in"
end rawKeyUp

I hope this is of some use to more people than just myself.

Richmond.