Rotating widgets

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 14:14:04 EDT 2017

I am getting a bit fudgey with clock hands.

I have used my SVG importer stack to import a minute and an hour hand as
SVG widgets, as well as
a clock face.

The "only snag" is that when I do this sort of thing:

set the angle of widget "hourHand" to 90

it rotates the widget round its centre rather than round the bit that a
clock hand would naturally rotate around.

So . . .

is there a way to do something like this:

[pseudo-code]

set the angle of widget "hourHand" to 90 at point 20,200

?

where "point 20,200" refers to a position on the widget around which
rotation can take place.

Richmond.