DG2 Question

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Fri Oct 13 14:39:45 EDT 2017

The latter - we are adding functionality to the existing datagrid, and also improving accelerated rendering mode so that we can ensure we can make the datagrid scroll smoothly on mobile devices (although those improvements are generally applicable and not confined to the dg).

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone