libURLLast/xx/headers on mobile?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Oct 13 12:13:18 EDT 2017

and...yep, it bit me, this morning, to the tune of about 90 minutes.  There
are libraries that are similar, but not similar enough, and because you
have to manually select the inclusions, there are times...
Unfortunately, the x64 vs non-x-64 issue is also a problem, because you
can't include the x-64 and the non-x-64 on win standalones for 32-bit
machines, because you'll get an error.