Atkinson dither algorithm & 'for each' loop

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Oct 12 10:41:21 EDT 2017

That is correct Ben. It's not the repeat for each that is unreliable (probably a bad word to use here) but it is arrays which do not retain the sequence of key/values in the order they were put in.

To get around this, when possible use numbered keys, then:

put  the keys of aMyArray into tKeyList
sort the lines of tKeyList numeric ascending
repeat for each line tKey in tKeyList

Bob S