Dropbox library (LC 9) - does dropboxGetCurrentAccount work?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Oct 11 08:52:29 EDT 2017

What Gerard did in the original library is use the word "null" instead of
empty.  So his version of __get_current_account_POST would be
private function __get_current_account_POST
return "null"
end get_current_account_POST

For some reason, empty doesn't work, but anything (inluding the word
"null") works.

Before I make the PR I'm going to see if anything else breaks by doing
that, and I'm also going to add the rest of the error message, that gets
dropped.

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 8:27 AM, Ben Rubinstein via use-livecode <