Dropbox library (LC 9) - does dropboxGetCurrentAccount work?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Wed Oct 11 03:05:09 EDT 2017

Hi Mike,

Thanks for checking. According to the Dictionary, dropboxGetCurrentAccount
only takes one parameter
	dropboxGetCurrentAccount pAccessToken, [pCallback]

if it's supposed to take two, that would explain the 400 error! But how does
one obtain the account_id in the first place?

I'm really only wanting to make this call because it looked liked the cheapest
way to find out if the app has a valid token for Dropobox; I can either
display the account it's logged in to, or a button offering to log in. Is
there another way?

Many thanks,

Ben