Creeping IDE Script Editor window position

Ronny Metzker rmetzker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 13:46:32 EDT 2017

Hi Panos,

I am using only a single monitor and it happens to me. I quit using 8.1.7 (RC3) because if it. The top of my editor goes behind the menu bar, so you can’t move it. The bottom goes off the bottom of the monitor and wraps around to the top of the monitor. Makes it impossible to debug your code when you can’t scroll to the bottom of the window to see the values in variables. Of course, if you know the variable name you can type them one at a time to see the values but I just use a different version of LiveCode. I also still get partial selections of code when I drag the cursor across a line. This has been reported for different version of LiveCode before. I do try out the different versions of LiveCode releases as they come out.

Best Regards
Ron