Grouping Controls in selectGroupedControls mode

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Oct 6 21:49:00 EDT 2017

I run for days at a time with selectGroupedControls turned on, setting it
to false is the exception. It's already possible to align or move any
controls together regardless of the groups they are in.

While I rarely use the project browser, it's my understanding that you can
align and manipulate multiple controls even if they are on different cards
or stacks.

On October 6, 2017 2:06:10 PM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com