Segmented Control Bugs?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Oct 5 16:45:43 EDT 2017

LC team: Thanks for getting the docs fixed… can we go back on point?

Bug still stands

The segmented still seems to be "globally enabled" and "hears" the hilitedChanged msg from "across the universe"

-- when card is opened even though no handler is checking that property
-- even from a top stack A when the stack with the segmentedcontrol is a substack B which is still open "behind"
-- clicking on a widget on the top stack A (with hilited checked) .. the segmentedControl in substack B  which has a script like this

on hiliteChanged
   put the hilitedItemNames of me into tName
   put tName into sPreviousSelection
   answer tName with "OK"
    #DoSomething
end hiliteChanged

fires.. and you get the answer dialog.

I just wanted to see if that was an oddity I had created or if this is what you see also. (anybody)