not really OT: The Coming Software Apocalypse

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Thu Oct 5 12:32:15 EDT 2017

You called Jerry?

I think probably the time has come to end this admittedly entertaining thread. I think I need to add "conspiracy theories" to the banned topic list for this list, which may I remind you all includes Politics, Religion and Cheese.

Move along please folks, lets take it back to LiveCode :)

Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager