60 years of the Space Age

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Oct 5 10:51:14 EDT 2017

And that brings up an interesting point. Who is to say that artificial intelligence will be any smarter than the humans who invent it? I mean, is that even possible? So, looks like we are going to create a bunch of heartless, soulless minds that for all I can tell will be stupider than me. Doesn't give me warm fuzzy feelings I can tell you.

Bob S