Scrollbar control and auto complete confusion

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Tue Oct 3 16:14:59 EDT 2017

Hi Bill,
probably best in this instance to refer to the dragLeave entry in the
dictionary - "Sent when the mouse pointer moves out of an object during a drag
and drop." So, this is relevant to all controls including the scrollbar,
but perhaps not in the way you would think immediately.

PS, you can use the documentation tab in the script editor to display brief
info about the livecode syntax token at the current text entry point, or
right click on a token and choose 'Find in docs' to see the dictionary
entry.

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 8:24 PM William Prothero via use-livecode <