mergZXing alternative

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Mon Oct 2 13:03:45 EDT 2017

I just got around to building a new version of an existing project and
discovered my barcode scanner didn't work. Quick check of the release
notes for 8.2.0dp1 stated that mergZXing was being deprecated and to
use mergAVCam instead.

I can't find mergAVCam (assume mergAV is the inclusion, but this
wasn't selected by "Search for required inclusions...") or any syntax
that will support barcodes now. Tried 8.2.0dp1 and 9.0.0dp7. I'm also
using the Spinner widget so I get a "can't find module" error when
trying with 8.1.7.rc2.

Can anyone provide a basic code sample for how this should work now?

--Andrew Bell