IDE breaks down over time

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Nov 30 14:31:01 EST 2017

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:

> Thanks Paul very helpful!

> Paul Hibbert wrote:
>     It’s here if anybody wants it: http://livecodeshare.runrev.com
> /stack/813/LC-Menu-Shortcuts - It’s not perfect, but it works if you
> are careful with the shortcuts that you choose. BEWARE - I've only
> tested on Mac, so I don’t know how well it will work with
> Windows/Linux, it may need some tweaking.

Paul does good work, and this looks like a very helpful tool.

In my case, I have a couple apps I'm working on which have extensive
command key shortcuts of their own, so I have few to spare for
triggering IDE actions.

That was part of the reason I made devolution: when access to the tools
you need during development *when you need them*.

Spacious buttons toggle IDE tools, but ah, there's so much more...
http://fourthworld.com/products/devolution/

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems