New Books/Dictionary

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 28 09:12:20 EST 2017

This sounds like a good LCG multi-part project - building a mobile app
version of the dictionary that you can mark up similar to the way you can
mark up pdf's and images.  Maybe you have a paint/draw layer that overlays
the dictionary for notes, illustrations, etc.

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 1:25 PM, Alejandro Tejada via use-livecode <