[OT] Blind Deconvolution Algorithm

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 21:11:41 EST 2017

Hi Bob,

Bob Sneidar wrote:
> The first thing I noticed in the article was that the source image
> was artificially blurred, that is mathematically.
> I wonder how it would do with an analog optically blurred image,
> or one which was taken through a dirty lens?

The article uses artificially blurred examples, but
the gallery uses real world examples:

"We would be grateful if you share with us your examples -
it will allow us to improve the quality of the algorithms.
All images are real-world photos without any preliminary
processing. "

http://smartdeblur.net/gallery.html