ArrayToJSON in LCServer ?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Nov 26 17:58:40 EST 2017

The mergJSON external is already included in LCServer - mergJSONEncode
and mergJSONDecode work fine; it's just the convenience functions
(arrayToJSON and JSONToArray) which are missing. They are very short,
and can be found in the dictionary entries for those main functions, and
then simply copied/pasted into your own script or library.

-- Alex.