New Books/Dictionary

pink nabble at mad.pink
Sun Nov 26 10:35:29 EST 2017

While I use the internal dictionary (via TinyDict) for quick lookups, there
is something nice about having a separate browsable copy on my iPad.

Why would I like an electronic version?

1. I can easily make notes, bookmarks and highlights for future reference.
2. I can browse through it on a whim to learn random facts and explore other
topics. (I'm a computer geek... this is fun for me)
3. I tend to do most of my programming on my MacBook Air which does not have
a lot of real estate, so having one less window open helps.
4. I can just read and learn more about the language apart from the IDE, and
in or at places I may not want to bring my laptop.

There's more, but I think that covers most of it

-----
---
Greg (pink) Miller
mad, pink and dangerous to code