sync LC applications

Jim Lambert jiml at netrin.com
Sat Nov 25 15:00:12 EST 2017

> Paolo wrote:
>
> I went through this tutorial about push notifications
> According to some comments, this technique is is out of date now, because  C2DM has been officially deprecated as of June 26, 2012.

Wouldn’t it be nice if the lessons and any other coding examples posted by the Mothership contained a prominent field stating the current viability of that lesson. Also the lesson’s compatibility/incompatibility with various LC versions.

Perhaps several fields, something akin to the dictionary’s Edition, Introduced, OS & Platforms fields.

And if a technique has been deprecated a link to the current alternative technique, if any.

Ditto for extensions & widgets.

Jim Lambert