sync LC applications

paolo mazza mazzapaoloitaly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 09:16:40 EST 2017

Hi all,
I went through this tutorial about push notifications

http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4069/l/59312-how-do-i-use-push-notifications-with-android <http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4069/l/59312-how-do-i-use-push-notifications-with-android>

According to some comments, this technique is is out of date now, because  C2DM has been officially deprecated as of June 26, 2012.

How can we proceed now?

All the best

Paolo