Rant on my favourite topics : LC server with a side-dish of on-rev :-)

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Nov 20 10:28:07 EST 2017

Hi Matthias,

I have been downloading everything from the
downloads page for so long that I hardly ever
visit my Livecode account page.  Apparently
now there is a separate tab just for server
which has a password attached.  Why this
appears to be the exception to the rule of
getting everything from the downloads page
is anyone’s guess.

Is there any difference between the
community version and the commercial
version of server other than the license?
Where would I find a list of those
differences if it exists somewhere?

Thank you for getting back to me!

Rick