universal error catching/debugger dropping

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 20 09:30:14 EST 2017

Is there a "universal" error message that is called when something bad
happens in LC?  I don't really want to write try/catch blocks for every
command that is dropping me into the debugger in scripts that are supposed
to be running unattended (and on mobile, I'd like to see if I can come up
with a scheme that will stop the silent aborts when a script runs into
trouble).  I REALLY don't want every single script to be a gigantic
try/catch block, either.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."