Rant on my favourite topics : LC server with a side-dish of on-rev :-)

Ralf Bitter rabit at revigniter.com
Sat Nov 18 07:36:28 EST 2017

Hi Alex,

you should find the JSON extension in:

Tools/Extensions/com.livecode.library.json/module.lcm

If you use revIgniter create a folder “extensions” in your
application folder and place the “com.livecode.library.json”
folder including the “module.lcm” file there.

Then load the extension in your controller using:

	rigLoadExtension "com.livecode.library.json"

and you are done, see:

https://revigniter.com/userGuide/general/extensions.html

Ralf