ArrayToJSON in LCServer ?

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri Nov 17 18:21:27 EST 2017

Alex,

My recollection is that for functions in libraries, like this one, you have to find the library stack in the IDE installation and copy it to your server then ‘start using’ it, in the case of a stack, or ‘include’ it in the case of a .lc script. (The former is what I’ve done, I believe.) I’ve done this successfully. The hard part is figuring out where the library is stashed in the IDE installation.

HTH

Devin