SVG (in LiveCode) can do that?!

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 06:10:40 EST 2017

"the path of less resistance"

um:

the path of least resistance

is the path that led to people standing around whistling
at the trees while their next door neighbours were
carted off to the gas chambers, gulag, what-have-ye.

Allowed the computing world to be dominated by a monopolistic player that
has demonstrated time and time again that it doesn't really have much
respect for its clients
by pushing inferior goods as "the thing".

-------

The rise of online applications has let people who follow the path of
least resistance right into
a socking great trap.

When I use an online Office app who ends up reading my "letter to Mum"
apart from Mum? One has no way of knowing.

When I use an online imaging service to tweak my holiday pictures who
ends up seeing me engaging in
competitive goat-racing in Liechtenstein?

The Chrome-book is the ultimate whoresons: why not plonk your family
jewels in the hands of strangers?

Of course Google hangouts is more of the same . . .

-------

Richmond.