sync LC applications

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Thu Nov 16 16:14:34 EST 2017

Hi Paolo and Jim,

I always turn off all notifications on all of my devices.
I hate notifications because they consume my device
batteries with their constant polling.

The image should only be changed in the application
when the user uses that application.  Only check for
image updates at the website when they try to use
the application.

Good luck,

Rick