Finding on online shop window for apps (was Re: Awful quiet around here )

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Nov 16 04:47:43 EST 2017

David,
please keep in mind that PayPal is just sending payment receipts to the customers, not invoices. So if your company resides in EU and you have to do a monthly/quaterly or whatever declaration of your payed and received VAT (sorry, don´t know how to express this correctly in English), then you have to take care that your buyers pay the VAT according to their company they live in.
If your company does not need to do such declarations then all is okay using Paypal for payments.

That´s the reason why i decided to do it using a merchant site. They are the seller, so they send out the invoices on behalf of them.
Before that i had to do the complete invoicing myself.

Now to your question: If i am not totally wrong then you need also with PayPal an underlying web service on your side to which PayPal posts the successful order information.

Matthias