Was I hallucinating? Totally OT, perhaps relevant

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Nov 14 14:51:39 EST 2017

Hi Colin,

It’s nice to know they have set up a nice way of handling things.

Two questions come to mind though:

1. Can hackers get around the method they are using?

2. Should we really believe that they are doing what they
   say they are doing, or are they really listening all the
   time, and feeding us a line to calm our fears?

Just my 2 cents here.  ;-)

Rick